Our Call Center Assistants are Online, Call Now!
Our Call Center Assistants are Online, Call Now!+233 302 611 611
Drop Us A Line
+233 302 676 727-47
P. O. Box 521
- Mon to Fri - 8am to 5pm
Any prospective customer who requires electricity supply should contact the Customer Relations Executive (CRE) at any Electricity Company of Ghana District /Regional Office.
Supply Application form can be obtained at GH¢10.00.
Customers’ electrical installation and maintenance should be carried out by licensed electricians in accordance with the prevailing wiring regulations. Please demand and inspect the license issued to him by Energy Commission required by Law (LI 2008).
The prospective customer will be required to submit to the Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) the following documents:
- A completed ECG Supply Application Form
- An Installation Completion Certificate duly completed and signed by the licensed electrician who undertook the wiring of the customer’s house or premises as required by Law (LI 2008).
- The original and photocopy of applicants identification (National ID / Passport / Voters ID /Driver’s License)
- The original and photocopy of the applicant’s site plan.
For non-residential customers: a proof of business is required.
Kindly assist us with the following details for further assistance:
- Your Meter number
- Your Mobile Money Number
- Your ECG Transaction ID (If any)
- Your Momo transaction ID
Guidelines to become a prepaid vendor for ECG
- · You must have a registered Business.
- · Apply to ECG officially through the Regional General Manager.
- · You will be notified to see the ICT officer for inspection of premises.
- · Your premises must be suitable for vending.
- · You must be able to use a computer.
- · Your premises must be secured with burglar-proofing
- · You must be at least 3 km apart from the nearest vendor.
- · You must be able to access the ECG server online when tested.
- · After inspection, you will acquire these accessories;
i.e. radio, computer, office furniture (at prospective vendor’s expense)
- · An IT officer will be tasked to install all the equipment.
- · ECG will provide you card readers and printer and training for cashier or salesperson (at no cost to the vendor).
- · Vendor deposits cash should not less than GHS 2000.00 for quota.
- · A commission of 1.9% is added in the form of units to sell.
- · You are not required to pay for these services.
How was your experience with our Staff?
24/7 Customer Support
Share that experience with us. This will help us improve our Customer Service.
Public Relations Contact
Charles Nii Ayiku Ayiku